A series of free webinars will be presented in November to demonstrate some of the new functionality and content added to the RDA Toolkit since the end of the open-access period (August 31). The webinar will include:
• LCPS (Library of Congress Policy Statements)—now included in the RDA toolkit. See a demo, including links to and from RDA.
• Accessing and using globally and locally shared workflows
• Creating and sharing your own workflows
• Links from AACR2 to RDA
• Using RDA Toolkit support, including new how-to videos
• Discussion of future enhancements
The webinar will be offered at four different times to accommodate the global audience:
• Wednesday, November 10, 11:30am-12:30pm CST (GMT -6)
• Wednesday, November 10, 8:00-9:00pm CDT (GMT -6)
• Thursday, November 11, 9:00-10:00am CDT (GMT -6)
• Thursday, November 11, 3:00-4:00pm CDT (GMT -6)
Go to http://link.ixs1.net/s/lt?id=69486431&si=f376583725&pc=82001&ei=p1017102&b=y to register for one of the sessions. Recordings of the webinars will be made available after they have taken place at: www.rdatoolkit.org/training.
Posted to the RDA Toolkit list on October 20, 2010; updated October 21.